With the rapid development of hospital construction and the significant improvement of medical conditions in China, in order to provide a warm and comfortable environment for the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of patients, and also to provide a good working environment for medical staff, under the guidance of China's clean energy heating policy, the traditional coal-fired heating mode has been gradually eliminated and replaced by the more energy-saving and environmentally friendly air-source heat pump heating mode.
The clean energy heating renovation project of Qian'an Jianchang Hospital is located in Tangshan City, Hebei Province, with a building area of about 7000 square meters, a heating area of 6000 square meters, and a radiator at the end. The system uses air source heat pump as the heat source module to realize the heating demand of the hospital in winter.
This design mainly includes relevant national heating, air conditioning and ventilation design standards, as follows:
1. Code for Design of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning in Civil Buildings (GB50736-2012);
2. Code for Design of Building Water Supply and Drainage (GB50015-2019);
3. Heat Pump Water Heater for Commercial or Industrial Use and Similar Purposes (GB/T 21362-2008);
4. National Technical Measures for Civil Building Engineering Design (HVAC power water supply and drainage);
5. Design Standard for Energy Efficiency of Residential Buildings in Severe Cold and Cold Regions (JGJ 26-2010);
6. Code for Acceptance of Construction Quality of Ventilation and Air Conditioning Engineering (GB50243-2016);
7. Other relevant national codes and technical standards.
According to the outdoor meteorological parameters of the National Code for Design of Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning of Civil Buildings, the meteorological parameters of Weifang City are as follows:
|Outdoor heating calculation temperature（℃）||-10||winter|
|Outdoor air conditioning calculation temperature（℃）||-12|
|Calculated relative humidity of outdoor ventilation（%）||52|
|Outdoor average wind speed（m/s）||2.6|
A total of three KLKQ-STS/S-90/24 (30) Kcalin STS commercial low-temperature air source heat pump module units are used in the clean energy heating renovation project of Qian'an Jianchang Hospital. The introduction of Kcalin STS air source heat pump will continuously and stably provide sufficient heat for all departments and wards of the hospital, and the unit operation noise is low, which not only provides a good working environment for medical staff in the hospital, but also creates a comfortable and warm medical environment for patients and their families who come to the hospital. The project was completed and officially put into use in November 2020.
Shengquan Jiayuan Residential Thermal Operation Project
Yinghua Bilingual School Thermal Operation Project
Wenquantun Xinmin Community Thermal Operation Project
What is the principle of air source heat pump heating system?
Kcalin Group held the 2021 annual procurement supply and warehousing logistics working meeting